Pages

Wednesday 27 February 2013

Blog: So...it's been a while

I've been busy...very busy lately, with work and editing my book, I haven't had the time to write any blogs and for that, I apologise.
It's also meant that my review of Bullet For My Valentine's new album, 'Temper Temper' is still unfinished in a Word document on my laptop. The skeleton of the review has been written but I need to flesh it out a lot more (see what I did there?) Hopefully, I'll get around to it within the next couple of days, so keep an eager eye on this here blog.
It's been awhile since I've written a music review, what with all the writing I've done on gaming in the last six months, but I have tons of ideas for music articles, so I'm also looking to work on some ideas in that area as well.

Also, as the first edit of my book is about 3/4 of the way done, I will be looking to update you more on the process and maybe I'll even upload the blurb I've written out for it, to give you a rough idea of what it's about. Zombies!
So look out for a lot more updates and annoying info as to how close I am to having it completed. Even though the first edit is nearly done, the book is not exactly where I want it to be yet. I think a second or third edit is in order before I'm ready to send it out into the world.
I'm also really excited because I've recently been talking to a very talented artist who has agreed to design me some front cover ideas for the first book! Of course, we're in the early stages at the moment, but look out for updates on that as well.

What I need from you: If you would be so kind, I NEED you to tell your friends about this blog.. I really need some more subscribers if I am to make this blog really work. So be sure to share this blog and mention that I'm writing a book about zombies to your zombie-loving friends and acquaintances.
I'm also looking to create a proper website and as I am inept in the working's of such a task, I am looking for someone well adversed in web design to help me out. So if you know anyone who's any good and willing to help, please let them know!

In short, more updates, more articles, book news and an ask for help in the field of web design!

Thanks for sticking with me!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment